Smallish Wooden 4 Drawer with Door Jewellery Box

Kimsi

It has been used, but would describe as very good condition.

This would be fun as a first jewellery box. There is a revolving piece for pendants and hopefully, you would be able to see the drawers that one of them is for rings.

Height: 24cms.

Width: 20cms.

Price: ?4.

I am based in Crystal Palace, but always happy to drop off.

Regards

Kimsi

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Long time cyclist and driver here, (but I cycle much more than drive). Sadly I'm not sure we're ever going to get over this.  The pro- and anti- camps are so polarised that compromise and acceptance seems impossible; it feels like someone has to be the winner. I had a break in Berlin recently and the attitude seems so different.  There were loads and loads of cyclists (most non-electric as far as I could tell) but everyone adhered to the rules.  Motorists and cyclists always stopped at red lights.  Pedestrians only crossed at crossings and only when the green man light was lit.  There were cycle lanes, sometimes borrowed from the road, sometimes from the pavements but always used.  What's needed is a cultural shift in mindset.
    • The last person to have run The Paxton completely ruined it. From the moment I saw the large tacky looking plastic banner on the outside I knew what its fate would be.
    • A Jay appeared in our garden yesterday evening and is still there now. Quite large and healthy looking but seems (to my completely ignorant self) to be missing his/her tail feathers which is perhaps why they’re hanging about. I’ve left out some seeds and water but not sure what else can be done? Any keen ornithologists or wildlife carers nearby? 
    • Hen123, despite the stats, it still doesn't mean cyclists are safe to ignore the rules.  There's an old joke when a 95 year old granny with poor eyesight was asked if she had been involved in any accidents during her driving career, and she replies none but I've seen plenty in my rear view mirror  I have seen so many near misses (both as a bus user, driver and pedestrian) where a cyclist has done something unexpected or illegal and fear the day that its not a near miss.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In