Can you give Barnaby a home for Xmas (Celia Hammond)

Hi everyone

I'm a local and volunteer at Celia Hammond. A few months ago, we had a beautiful but very shy stray cat turn up in our front drive soaking wet and hungry. Asked around and others recognised him as an un-owned/abandoned stray.

Next night, the same and it was getting colder and wetter, so I made him a temporary shelter in our doorway. In the evenings, he didn't leave. We have 3 cats already, so couldn't take him in, but he lived in the doorway for around 6 weeks.

Our building had major construction work taking place, and we were moving, so I arranged to trap him to give him some safety during this time. He was trapped, microchipped, neutered and vaccinated, and is currently under the care of Celia Hammond Lewisham.

He's absolutely beautiful, but very shy, bewildered and overwhelmed. He's not feral in the slightest, so must have got lost or been abandoned. I'm trying to find patient adult owners (ideally with a safe garden) who can help grow his confidence in people. He's happy to be stroked and with time and patience, you'll have a pretty stunning pal!

He's very sad right now, so can you give Barnaby a home for Xmas?

https://www.celiahammond.org/lewisham/index.php/cats-seeking/lewisham-london/10-cats-seeking-homes/1558-barnaby-2

To enquire about Barnaby please send an email to [email protected] or if you are unable to send a email please leave us a clear voicemail message including your contact phone no on 020 8694 6545 your message will be passed to our homing team. or come and visit us and our cats at our regular Cat Adoption Open Days every Saturday and Sunday between 1p.m and 5p.m Please bring a donation of some cat food!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived