Forum Sponsors

https://sjbsashwindows.co.uk/

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageCar Broken Into - Corner of Melbourne Grove & Lytcott Grove this morning
Posted by Flyingspur09 January 14, 06:59PM

Could the lady who owns the car Reg No AU17 ONF - Grey Toyota Yaris please come forward and message me as her car was broken into during the early hours of this morning outside my house and I have captured the incident on CCTV. It seems there have been a few incidents today in the neighbouring streets of cars being broken into.
I have also reported it to the police. I will be happy to give her the footage.

messageRe: Car Broken Into - Corner of Melbourne Grove & Lytcott Grove this morning
Posted by Sue January 14, 07:32PM

In case she doesn't see the post on here, you could leave a message on the car? Though I guess the police will be able to trace her from the reg.

messageRe: Car Broken Into - Corner of Melbourne Grove & Lytcott Grove this morning
Posted by fayebarrett January 14, 09:53PM

Hi
Someone called Benjamin Lim posted this morning on Nextdoor to say their car was ransacked on Shawbury Road. Might be worth getting in touch as might be the same perpetrator?
If not, definitely contact the police with your cctv.

Posted by Flyingspur09 January 15, 02:16PM

I am guessing it is the same guy whose doing it as all the break ins seem to be in a similar style.I have been in touch with the police and will give them the footage when they come to visit me.

Unfortunately the lady moved her car in the afternoon from where it was broken into and I havent seen it since so I cant leave a message on her window to contact me.

Posted by bels123 January 15, 02:24PM

Seems to be a spate in that area currently. A reminder to not leave any valuables in cars or anything on show.

If you have keyless entry buy a key signal blocker pouch - see Amazon / eBay.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum