Planning to buy watch, ring, or other jewellery at H Samuel or Ernest Jones? Discount offered.

MartMart

Sad story. We got burgled. I had just bought an expensive Breitling watch which was taken. I got an insurance card to buy a replacement. We don't want to have anything valuable in the house any more, so I would rather have cash than a replacement watch.

So, my insurance card lets me buy items from Ernest Jones or H Samuel. If you are planning to buy a birthday present, wedding gift, ring etc, and you have found what you want at one of those stores or online. I can give you an additional discount (say 20%) on top of whatever other sale offers they have going.

If you tell me what you want I can order it online and then meet you locally (I live in East Dulwich) and give it to you for a cash discount. Happy to talk on the phone or meet to discuss. Best regards.

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Just feels a bit weird hanging around a shop accosting their customers! :)

But if anyone out there is thinking of ordering on the internet, I am happy to order what you want on my insurance card and sell it on to you unopened, box fresh, at a further disocunt ...

Archived