Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

www.eastdulwichcarpetcleaning.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageUsed kitchen, appliances & granite worktops FREE
Posted by scareyt February 11, 10:01PM

Kitchen with integrated appliances and black granite worktops for sale in Herne Hill, collection only, on or near 24th February. Happy to sell parts separately and happy to take reasonable offers, I would mostly love to avoid sending it all to landfill if possible. The cupboard carcasses and doors and quite tired but the worktop is in excellent condition. Full details and photos here:

[www.gumtree.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was february 14, 09:41am by scareyt.

messageRe: Used kitchen, appliances & granite worktops for sale
Posted by scareyt February 14, 09:41AM

Still available and happy to take any offers or give it away. The oven and microwave are gone but dishwasher, sink, integrated fridge freezer, granite worktops and all fitted units still available.

messageRe: Used kitchen, appliances & granite worktops FREE
Posted by smith 41 February 14, 11:45AM

Hi Iím interested in the fridge freezer will be possible to send me a couple of pictures if I send you my email thank you

Posted by scareyt February 14, 11:46AM

Hi yes sure, someone else has just messaged me about it too but not confirmed if she wants it, please send me your email.

Posted by Lisa G February 15, 09:55AM

Iíve sent you a PM. Cheers

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum