Giant Time Trial Bike & Thule 2-Bike Tow bar Mounted Bike Rack

up cycle

Giant Trinity - ?400 - Great condition

The frame is a large (55.5cm) which fits me perfectly being about 5ft 10. The bike is fitted with 20 gears, 53-42 chainset and 700C wheels. Shimano 105 breakset, front derailleur and cassette with the back derailleur being Shimano Ultegra. The shifters are Shimano Dura Ace and comes with Giant Allow SL Aero wheels (42mm). I used cleats but have put some foot tie peddles on so you can road test it. They?re included in the sale as is an aero drink bottle and cage. Originally bought for about ?1500 plus bits. Great condition. I only used in a handful of triathlons.

Pickup in East Dulwich or I might be able to drop off (in and around SE London) for a small fee once payment is received.

Thule Euroway 921 2-Bike Tow bar Mounted Bike Rack ? ?170 - Great condition

This is a compact and lightweight (13.3kgs) toe bar mounted bike carrier, Perfect for everyday use for 2 Bikes. All locks work with 1 key and comes with a spare. The electricals connect to the car via a 7 pin power plug. I used a 7 to 13 pin adaptor with my car which worked perfectly. This is a great product and I?m only getting rid of this because I?ve upgrade to the Thule 4-bike carrier.

Other features

? Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms

? Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders

? Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt

? Adjustable one hand coupling for easy mounting of carrier

? Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles

? Simple to fold flat and store ? fits most car boots.

? Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar (locks included

? Pre-assembled, no tools required.

Pickup in East Dulwich or I might be able to drop off (in and around SE London) for a small fee once payment is received.

Thx

Aussiethunder

Archived