Recommendation for Architect - Joseph Knight - KN Designs

cathy1983

I would like to make a very big and genuine recommendation for anyone looking for an architect.

We worked with Joseph Knight - KN Designs, on our side return extension and ground floor renovation in Peckham SE15.

From the minute we met he made us feel really happy and excited about the idea, rather than feeling daunted. We had no idea how to make things happen and struggled to visualise or explain what we wanted, but Joe made it all possible and guided us through the whole process from start to finish with a great deal of enthusiasm and patience. He listened to everything we wanted (no matter how vague!) and made it a wonderful reality. Personally, the best thing for me is he made it really easy, stress free and exciting! Every step was taken care of and documented. He is unbelievably organised and detailed and really keeps on top of every aspect of the build from start to finish with weekly site visits and reports. He made himself available throughout for any questions. He quickly reassured us if we had any concerns and went the extra mile to make sure everyone involved was delivering as promised, alleviating any worries at the drop of a hat.

He was really passionate from the get go and we felt so well looked after with his support, his creativity, and his professionalism.

He project managed from start to finish with unbelievable competence - we are coming to the end of our 3 month retention period and I?m so glad we chose Joe ?I?d have no hesitation about working with him again. The final outcome is excellent and has literally changed the way we live at home. Feel free to PM me if you want any more details - I have lots more to say!

• 3 months later...
I'd like to second this - we used Joe to do a side return extension in East Dulwich last year. In addition to being a good guy, Joe is passionate about the work he does. He has a lot of creativity and takes you through the process, simplifying things and getting your input as much as possible. The end result is a beautiful and unique space. He also did the project management and this was a godsend, making sure the build was done to high quality and the payment schedule adhered to. Please PM me if you want to know more. Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Well you are complaining about road users who cause 0% of deaths and 2% of injuries on London roads. If you were genuinely worried about road safety you would post more consistently with the relative risk. Do you post 50 posts about car drivers breaking the rules, jumping red lights, driving on pavements, not stopping for pedestrians at junctions- for every one you whine about cyclists? If so you have my respect.    Didn’t she move to Essex so she could run down children cycling to school without the middle class “man” getting on her back? 
    • Tessa J GP. LOL You can not even book an advance appointment.  You can only get one on the actual day if you win the lottery and get through before all the alloted call backs are taken.  Not even an actual appointment a telephone screening call.   So you don't actually get to see a GP. The app is always down.  If you work and can not use your phone how do you get a call back????? You can't even go sick for the day because there is very little chance of securing a call back. We didn't ask for a reduction in NI and I don't think most of us really minded paying it.  Why cut NI when the system obviously needs some investment.  Even if this means that and I can't believe I am saying it. Even if that means that there is more auditing and inspection of how the monies are being used.     Previously the staff from the Pharmacy practically carried me upstairs and begged the staff to get a GP to help me.  They refused even though it was obvious I was very ill.  I had to take myself to AnE at Kings where they saw me within 30 minutes even though the were very busy.  All I needed was antibiotics for a chest infection which was untreated as I could not get an appointment with the GP.  I had been really ill for a few weeks.  I would have. Probably ended up being admitted if I hadn't got to AnE that evening.  The staff at the pharmacy where really supportive and worried about me.  They even asked me to call them when I could because they wanted to know that I got some help.
    • Just had a delivery from Malabar Feast  (in Maxted Road where the Ganapati takeaway used to be). It was absolutely delicious, really well cooked,  very generous portions, reasonably priced and very speedy delivery (via Deliveroo but there are other options). Very highly recommended and we shall certainly be ordering from there again!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In