Keeping children safe from abuse - you can help

Lilagrace

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! what a good idea. I had a friend who could have really been helped if this book had been available when we were young! This is such an important campaign and means so much to me personally.

I think its hard for people to understand how important a book like this could be, but abuse could happen to any one yo know, and hear is an amazing way to prevent it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Has anyone looked at their voting papers for the Mayoral election?  Seems you can't vote if you were born after 1999!
    • Although at the beginning stages of the lino/woodblock relief printing journey , I find the beginners set of tools I have ( with the red plastic handle & individual cutting blades) cumbersome to use , so I am looking for a set ( or individual tools ) of the type used by professionals , with wooden handles . Hoping someone may have some which they are willing to part with  - We should be able to agree a fair price in exchange them.  Please PM me if you do .
    • Oh i though your load of recycled cobblers was about the noise. That's what was in the SLP article anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mush (No smug smiley)   Posted Wednesday at 21:42 There's nothing in the article below about time extensions Just noise.     Indeed. Glasshouses eh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mush. ( No infantile smiley added )   https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/news/this-year-is-the-worst-it-has-been-residents-near-brockwell-park-hit-out-at-festival-noise-levels/
    • According to the NV website, they have a total of 19 veterinary surgeons across their three practices.  This includes Suzanne, who is one of the co-founders. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In