SORTED!!!!St John and St Clements sky polluting floodlights AGAIN

Huggers

Presuming the school is now closed for the holidays- Ive emailed and also left phone message- but their playground floodlight has been left on. This pollutes the sky, wastes money and floods our bedroom with Alcatraz type light. I was looking to find the Jupiter Saturn conjunction in the sky. Not a chance. The whole bit of sky out of my window is buried in a glare of light. If anyone knows how to contact them in holiday time, please let me know.

ive just had this reply-

The school is now closed. Any queries will be answered when the office re-opens on Monday 4 January 2021.

Wishing you a Happy Christmas.

SJSC Admin Team

so we now have this light pollution hell till January.

Does anyone know of a caretakers number?

• 2 months later...

Thanks Frankito, I email and tweet the school every time - who are closed over the weekend and have no out of hours emergency number.

My curtains are thick and lined and the light is unreasonable and Guetamalo Bay like.

I know they have done it accidentally and it costs them a lot of money.ist.

I wondered if anyone else was experiencing it or had a number, this is the lounge where I can vent in the middle of the night under the Colditz glare..