FOR SALE: Next Snuggle seat. ?125 or best offer.

DDK91

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Same here, since last April, near Great Exhibition pub. Particularly bad last autumn and the last two weeks. I would have jumped already but not sure which network will give me a better signal - the coverage maps for all providers seem to show weak signal here. I’m loathe to switch and have same issue/diff provider. Vodaphone have been fine on phone and easy to contact in my opinion, but they seem to read from a script trying the same old fixes which do not work. I think they can see coverage is weak but they’ll never concede that they’re oversubscribed / do not provide a good signal. I’ve also noticed a predictable ’blip’ in voice calls when walking down LL, near parade of shops with Johnnie’s, Baratts, Jade, etc. If we could mobilise collectively we would maybe have some leverage / recognition.    
    • DPD UK Delivery Services missed my parcel collection not once but twice. First time I was given a window of 1 hour for when they would arrive at my door but I heard nothing, no bell ring, no knock, no phone call, no "sorry we missed you" note, nothing. Just an SMS text, "When our driver arrived we were advised there was nothing to collect". So I rebooked for them to come a week later on my day off work. This time I stood by the door waiting for them to arrive within the 1 hour window at my address. NOTHING, they didn't even come! and I got the same SMS text, "When our driver arrived we were advised there was nothing to collect"! Funny thing is there's no easy way to phone them on the website, no phone number in sight so I ended up paying again and sending it via the post office. I also don't see any way to get my money back from DPD. I'm starting to think the DPD driver went to the post office to collect my parcel when it was clear in all communications including when I received the 1 hour notification that they would come to my address and ring/knock/phone when they got here. Complete BS, I will not be using them again and they will get a zero out of ten.
    • Had similar with a tradesman on here. Lots of good reviews. First job he did was OK and reasonably priced. Next job he sent someone else along who was very mediocre, stole some stuff from me and the job ended up costing nearly twice the original estimate.
    • We lost a beloved toy fox on lordship lane, Saturday 2nd march in the afternoon. He has cute green overalls. Was hand knitted and a special gift. If anyone happened to pick him up, we’d be very grateful for his safe return!  Imogen  07791842153.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In