Online counselling and psychotherapy sessions - availability for new clients in January 2021

SPCounselling

*Availability for new online clients in January 2021*

YOU are wonderful, unique and powerful. Do you believe that about yourself? Or do you feel inadequate? Unimportant? Are your needs at the bottom of the list?

Are you feeling anxious? Stressed? Sad? Angry? Depressed? Or perhaps you haven?t felt any emotion for a while; a numbness that is disconnecting and isolating.

Imagine being able to work on your self-esteem in the same way you might work on your physical fitness? Putting the effort in to get mentally strong, fit and healthy.

Does that investment feel right for you, right now?

Then let's begin.

I am a BACP registered psychotherapist based in East Dulwich. Currently I am offering online (via Zoom or telephone) sessions Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. You can find out more about my practice and way of working with clients through my website: www.staceypermaulcounselling.co.uk.

If you would like to talk to me more about starting therapy, then email ([email protected]) or private message me to book a free 20 minute consultation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Probably not, Alice. Never mind
    • I seem to remember it is quite straight forward - you just send them an email explicitly stating you are making a FOI request and who you are and say you want to see all the responses from the consultation. 
    • Vinegar seems to work. A few years ago we had a real fox problem, and I was told human urine is good. Thing is, it smells and seems you need a lot of it. Some vinegar along your perimeter should help. They've hundreds of other gardens to prowl.  
    • I was with TNV up until about a year ago and I had an out of hours emergency. I don’t know what they advise on their voicemail now but back then it was to go to the SLEVC on The High Parade in Streatham. In my panic I heard the message and went to Streatham instead of Camberwell (which is closer to ED) & the experience in Streatham was appalling. Perhaps my pet and I were just very unlucky with the vet on duty that particular night, I don’t know, as I hadn’t been before. But I do know I’ll always regret going to the High Parade clinic in Streatham and will never go near the place with a barge pole ever again. A couple of the nurses were wonderful but the rest was truly dreadful.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In