Jump to content

Which area does college ward cover?

Recommended Posts

College Ward covers the area south of Dulwich Common, along with the Lordship Lane Estate, Overhill Road (inc Dawson's Heights), part of Underhill Road, Wood Vale and Lordship Lane east of Upland Road. The ward also covers parts of Upper Sydenham, Gipsy Hill and Crystal Palace under Southwark.

Currently she's got two jobs, as MP for Dulwich and West Norwood which covers College, Village and East Dulwich Ward, as well as her job as a Cllr for College Ward on Southwark Council.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Bodsier,

Councillors are elected to the whoel council but elected by people in a ward. We clearly focus on our respective wards but we are councillors for the whole borough.

So I get casework for areas other than East Dulwich ward and I'm sure vice versa.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

    Search In
  • Create New...