SORTED: Plumber or handyman help or advice

I have broken the handle of the flush on my toilet. A bog standard porcelain low flush unit with a lever handle, just snapped off where it goes into the cistern. I have bought a new one but cant get the old one out. Can anybody either give me instructions how this is done, or do it for a reasonable price?

Thanks.

THANKS TO THE RAPID RESPONSE OF JOE 07931837240 SORTED QUICKLY, EVEN ADJUST A PREVIOUS PROBLEM.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Kids Size 10 turquoise crocs - £5 Used, but cleaned and ready for summer fun!  Collection from Sainsbury's end of Crystal Palace Road, SE22. Thank you
    • It's (nearly) that time again. Fantasy Football for the East Dulwich football fan...   Link here to join - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/78ky2s   Just click the link to join up then pick a squad and a team name - easy as that.
    • Hi Betty   I can't recommend any particular school but I would suggest you consider Googling UK full time secondary schools online as there is quite an option now.  Your son will be in a virtual classroom with other students and will be assigned mentor etc. You could also ensure he has an array of extracurricular activities related to his interests so that he can interact with other students his age in a live setting such as football or art etc. I hope you find the right solution for your son. But I agree, if you were to do separate tutors 1-2-1 for various subjects, he may feel isolated, which you do not want. Do you research and I hope you get the best outcomes for your son.   Miss B
    • You can buy it at Bora And Sons too
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In