Hairdresser open evenings?

I've left it completely last minute to get my highlights done prior to a friend's birthday party this coming weekend. Can anyone recommend a hairdresser who works evenings after 7pm, mobile or salon? Otherwise I will swallow my vanity, turn up with roots & grey on display and be more organised in future. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi, Looking for a cheap and cheerful second monitor for my computer. Must have HDMI connection; my computer doesn't have a VGA port. Many thanks in advance
    • They they can't do right for doing wrong for some people can they? Two sessions is surely to allow as many as can attend, some people may find evenings difficult due to work or caring commitments.  Longer drop in sessions rather than one meeting at a specific time also helps people with constrained time or those who may feel intimidated by the thought of speaking up at a large meeting, planning consultation  sessions are often held this way.    Peckham levels is local surely - it's about four bus stops from the Peckham Rye area or a nice summer evening  stroll away. Anyone would think some people were determined to find fault in everything. 
    • Hi- hoping to resurrect this topic. I was wondering if anyone had any more recent experiences of the scholarship process and information they could share? My child has done grade 5 piano, 3 electric guitar and grade 3 music theory. Clearly their instruments are the more common ones so they're likely to need to stand out more, but i'd really appreciate any recent insights as we go into the process this September.
    • In need of the above - can anyone help pse?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In