Wooden Kitchen Cupboards??

pbbbeastd

Hello! I'm in the process of renovating and am looking for some new kitchen cupboards. We are keen for wood cupboards that come unpainted and are considering buying from handmade kitchens direct (of christchurch) or British Standard. Has anyone ever used either of them? Very keen to know if the quality matches up to the images on their site. Thanks very much!

I have British Standard cupboards. I love them. You can go and look at them at their showroom in Hoxton. The people there are very helpful. PM me if you want more info or would like to come and see mine.

ETA: The quality is excellent in my opinion. Even better than they look on their website.

There are some things they make which aren't on their website yet (I think) so it's worth asking about that.

Oh, and although they say they don't, they will help with the design (you do the measuring though!), or at least did a year ago. And are remarkably tolerant with constant questions :)

But I think as word has spread their lead time for delivery after ordering has got longer.