I am looking for a garden landscape company

sueven

We are in Ivanhoe Road, garden backs onto the railway. We want a complete garden make over (terrible mess at the moment) - complete re-lawn, shrubs, paving stones fixed, so on. Please recommend someone, or if in the business contact via this thread or phone 07868585121. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

pretty tapas Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Acer north cross road

Must say I've had a pretty (no pun intended) bad experience with Acer recently. It took ages for someone to come round to give me a quote, which I never got! It was a very small simple job of fixing 1 fence panel & post. I asked on leaving if he could give me a rough idea of cost. I was a bit surprised when he said no! He had to go home & calculate it & email it to me. He didn't sound very convincing so I asked to check if he had my correct email & it was correct. However to this day I've never heard back from him or anyone at Acer. I will not be chasing them up.The first impression was made & it wasn't good one I'm afraid.

• 3 months later...
I used Acer recently and couldn't recommend them highly enough. I was surprised to read you had such a bad experience. I asked for a quote to refurbish some flower beds in the garden and tidy the front , laying gravel and re-grouting the paving stones and laying new paving stones at the back of the house. They visited promptly and issued the quote promptly. The tradesman Marius was very professional and and multi skilled. He did all the carpentry and paving, was curtious and respectful and could be left alone to get on with the job without supervision. He made some great recommendations to improve the design we would not have thought of. Acer have recently upgraded the Garden in the Herne Pub to a high specification. You get what you pay for with these guys, a professional job! Contact is Patrick on 07841 340898

Archived