Looking for garden maintenance service

AbbieP

I need general maintenance, lawn looks awful atm, bushes are neglected as I don't have the tools to do them myself (and the skills to be honest). We just moved to a new house and need someone reliable who could do the garden for us.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

A month has passed since I used them, but I have to say my wife and I are more than happy with their work. We had a "tidy up" which included everything from edging and trimming to fertilising and fixing bald patches on our lawn. Try looking up Fantastic Gardeners or give them a bell 020 3404 2272. I hope you'll like them too!

Hello @Michaels gardening thank you for your offer but I already got everything sorted out yesterday.

I went up with Fantastic in the end because I didn't receive any response from the other companies I got in touch with. I got a bunch of recommendations via PM in here as well but nothing sounded quite serious. I was happy with the work Fantastics gardeners did as communication was smooth and they were willing to work with my budget to help me get the best I can for my money. Giving them a huge shout out here as I believe they deserved it.