Recommendation for very good handyman

Lfarz

I would like to recommend Vince (07951 094961) who has done various jobs for me (painting doors that required sanding and filling before painting, cutting out damaged ceiling and fitting new plaster board, fitting blinds, cutting to size and fitting bath panels and regrouting tiles) his work is always very thorough and well done. He is always friendly and helpful and I will definitely use him again. He has also done tiling and painting for my daughter and she is also very pleased with his work.

• 2 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend Vince Peters. He's done excellent tiling to my kitchen and bathroom. Decorated, fitted door handles and locks. He has done such good work that my neighbour has hired him to tile her kitchen. He's like the energiser bunny, he's gets on with the work so efficiently and fast that he energised the major refurb we're doing.

• 1 month later...
want to second this - found vince via the forum and he came at very short notice and worked tirelessly throughout a very long day to hang some very large and complicated paintings and framed photos - his attention to detail is superb and he is a delight to work with

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all - can definitely recommend Vince. He was amazing! Fitting a dodgy Ikea wardobe and patching up various things in the flat. Very pleasant, professional and punctional. I really appreciated Vince's work and his approach. He even came round on a Sunday to sort something out for me urgently!

• 2 weeks later...
Afraid I haven't had such a good experience with Vince. I get the impression he has either taken on too much work or has other distractions. He twice postponed a visit to my property at the last minute. And after texting us in the morning the day he was due to do the work (to ask where he could park), he just didn't show up. No message. No call. No reply to any messages. Not good when we'd arranged not to work that day so one of us could be in the flat. I'm now looking for another recommendation...