Really disappointed deep clean from Carley and Nicole :(

I had a deep clean yesterday from 2 ladies Carley and Nicole (I saw the recommendation on this forum)

If you book these ladies Please please make sure you check thier work and are COMPLETLEY satisfied before you pay them.

I was quoted for degrease/deep clean kitchen, all surfaces, oven/grill and windows and frames, I exchanged photos of the work needed to be done and I was quoted "3hrs minimum clean for the job to be done properly" with 2 people for ?150.00. I agreed.

After an hour and a half or so I was asked to check the work and I had spotted they didn't clean the front of the kitchen cabinents, so after discussing to each another if see if was done, the fronts of the doors were cleaned, so I put it down to they had genuinely forgot the fronts of the doors. I was told the tiles and top cabinets were cleaned and when I asked about the top of fridge and extractor hood if they had a clean, they said Yes it was done.

After they had left it was clear to me they abandoned most of it- Food packaging that had fallen back on the top of the cabinet, was still there when they left!! (I know this because I took a before and after photo and they are the same! No difference!) and the amount of grease I took off the surfaces afterwards for top of fridge and extractor was so apparent they had not cleaned it at all because there are dust particles on the kitchen towel I used to wipe it with! What gets me the most was they had LIED about it .... I really don't know what they did, my kitchen is very small about 2m x2.5m, they did clean the oven, so maybe I paid ?150 for a very expensive oven clean? :(

Amongst all this I noticed:

Scratched the f**k out of the sides of my fridge.

Broken gas hob dial.

Taps were cleaned on the top, gunk leaking from the base of taps.

Puzzled why the microwave plate was wet/washed yet microwave was untouched/not cleaned(?)

Windows not cleaned and just so so many areas just abandoned! :(

So, so disappointed with myself for paying for this job and not checking properly and disappointed that they were so dishonest when I asked about what was done. I don't live in Dulwich, so maybe they thought it was okay for these ladies to do that to a mum with kids who has osteoarthritis that is asking for a service because I can't do it muyself. Every penny of that money I worked honestly for, I think it is disgusting!