royal mail, is it just me having problems?

pato

Hi everyone

A part from christmas disaster I m now waiting for a simple letter more than 4 weeks...is it just me having probs with mail?? is there a reason i m not aware of for this? I m on underhill road

Not sure what to do as i am waiting for some documents for over 4 weeks now. It was sent just regular mail twice but..nothing yet...

I understand it is not the most interesting topic on here but pls leave some short feedback if you can

Thank You

It seems it is mainly me having probs with mail delivery..

ordered new sim card and had documents posted again and....nothing!!! nothing at all..

what should i do now..any advise???

i m desperate..

pato Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It seems it is mainly me having probs with mail

> delivery..

> ordered new sim card and had documents posted

> again and....nothing!!! nothing at all..

> what should i do now..any advise???

> i m desperate..

Have you actually contacted Royal Mail to find out why your items are not arriving?

If so, what did they say?

And are you sure your sim card is being posted to the correct address?

Hi

Yes we are 101% sure about the address..and yes Sue i did contact royal mail with all details. unfortunately they got back to me with one of those generic mail saying that ..cause of covid still some areas of uk are effected by shortage of staff etc etc..

possibly i should go post office..

Sorry to hear but in a sense there is some positive there..at least i m not the only one..

I find it hard to get to speak with postman as i m often away but i think i better have a chat with him to start.

eventually i ll have urgent things sent to some friends elsewhere..

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone having issues with post? I live on the top end of Barry Road and haven?t seen the postie for two days. I?ve also been waiting over 2 weeks for a replacement debit card. Don?t want to cancel it and get another one in case it turns up today/tomorrow/Saturday etc?

binatone Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> is your address confusing is it clearly marked

> maybe the guy is scared for not delivering it

> don't judge anonan till u walked 10 miles in his

> shoes ffs get a life u lot on here winge winge

> winge

You don't seem to have much of a life if you are posting crap like this and your previous post at four in the morning.

This is a thread about problems with Royal Mail. If you don't like it, why not go and read something else?

Post is very clearly marked for either 20 or 20A. But post for 20 regulary goes to 20A and vica versa.

When we had a regular posty (s)he knew which house was which. But the one we had earlier in the week didnt seem capable of reading a house number.

> oh dear go and find something more important to work about

So a new passport/ bank card / bank statements / freedom pass going to the wrong house is not important.