Anyone up for playing table tennis on one of the outdoor public tables in Dulwich/Peckham?

IamTJ

Hi all, I initially posted a desire for people to play table tennis with me in the Items Wanted section but was advised I might have a little more reach here. There are various outdoor ping pong tables around our area (Warwick Gardens, Peckham Rye, Dulwich Park, Crown & Greyhound, etc). Would anyone like to have a game with me, weather permitting? If table is unavailable for some other reason on arrival, I plan to do an exercise workout as a backup as I am on a fat-loss journey and you're welcome to join me for that (I used to be a qualified PT so have the knowledge to recommend suitable safe workout for you).

In regards to Covid, I will always wear a face mask and respect social distancing but you don't have to.

If you up for this, give me a shout. Or perhaps we can make this a group thing if more than one of you are keen. And if none of you are keen, no worries!

TBH I've never actually played on any of these outdoor tables before so I am not sure how it compares to conventional indoor ones. Have any of you?

Thanks

TJ