Dead cat (black and white) lordship lane

I was on the bus home just now (09:05 10/06/22) and noticed a dead cat outside 312 Lordship Lane. It's black and white. It's in the curb/ just on the pavement. I tried to report to Southwark but the online form wouldn't work from my phone. Would be grateful if someone could report on my behalf. It's disrupted so if you think it could be yours bear that in mind before going to check.

Hi. Just bussed over to take a look. Council guy there also looking. We could see where the cat had been but its not there now. He said council do check for chips but I reckon this doesn't always happen. I had a quick look in the bins of the nearby house.

Hopefully this means it has been found by owner or taken to vet.

RIP little kitty.

HP

I took the cat to the vet. It was so upsetting to see so many people just walking and driving past.

I wrapped him/her a liner and shawl, placed in box and drove to NHV.

Gave him some dignity. I was in the vet this morning and as of yet they hadn?t located an owner.

Dondee Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I took the cat to the vet. It was so upsetting to

> see so many people just walking and driving past.

>

> I wrapped him/her a liner and shawl, placed in box

> and drove to NHV.

> Gave him some dignity. I was in the vet this

> morning and as of yet they hadn?t located an

> owner.

Aw Dondee. That can't have been an easy thing to do. Really glad he/she is resting in peace at the vets xxx

HP

Dondee Wrote:

> I took the cat to the vet. It was so upsetting to

> see so many people just walking and driving past.

>

> I wrapped him/her a liner and shawl, placed in box

> and drove to NHV.

> Gave him some dignity. I was in the vet this

> morning and as of yet they hadn?t located an

> owner.

Awww Bless you for that.

I'm glad there are people like you. (I'm too squeamish)

This was my cat Ash and I spoke to the vet today. He was only two and the loveliest, happiest and cuddliest lap cat ever. He must have accidentally strayed onto the main road from Landcroft Road. I?m really grateful for your kindness and for keeping him cared for even at the end. I have to go and tell my kids now and don?t know quite how to do it.

theron2 Wrote:

> I was on the bus home just now (09:05 10/06/22)

> and noticed a dead cat outside 312 Lordship Lane.

> It's black and white. It's in the curb/ just on

> the pavement. I tried to report to Southwark but

> the online form wouldn't work from my phone. Would

> be grateful if someone could report on my behalf.

> It's disrupted so if you think it could be yours

> bear that in mind before going to check.

Thank you for alerting and for everyone?s kindness.

I?m so sorry for you all. Although heartbreaking, I?m glad that you can perhaps get some closure. I?m not sure if you realised he was missing.

I was really gentle with him, and wrapped in my woollen shawl. I have a pet and I just hope that if something like that happened, that someone would take her to the vets.

Lots of love x

Well he wasn?t there for breakfast on Friday but that wasn?t so unusual. Then I was at work and away for the night so I actually just thought today I hadn?t seen him and his brother was yowling a lot. Such a rubbish thing to happen but what you did was incredibly thoughtful and we are so grateful. X

Dondee Wrote:

> I?m so sorry for you all. Although heartbreaking,

> I?m glad that you can perhaps get some closure.

> I?m not sure if you realised he was missing.

> I was really gentle with him, and wrapped in my

> woollen shawl. I have a pet and I just hope that

> if something like that happened, that someone

> would take her to the vets.

> Lots of love x