Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Contractor report needed for insurance claim: water leak

Ask for recommendations, feedback and discuss East Dulwich businesses and services.
Post Reply
Posts: 65
Joined: 12 Oct 2016, 09:23

Hi EDF Folks,

I recently incurred some water damage to the ceiling of my kitchen from a broken roof tile which leaked when it rained.

The management company of my flat is responsible for the repair of the roof and I am making a public liability claim against them to repair the damage to my property.

I need a contractor who can write a report for me on the extent of the damage, what would be needed to be done to fix it and give a quote. This way I will have a stronger case for my claim.

Obviously I will pay for your time incurred.

Many thanks!

Please DM me
Post Reply