Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Local carpenter / builder

Ask our members for opinions about local trades, services, shops, restaurants.
Upham Construction

A local friendly and qualified carpenter / builder. Experienced in all aspects of building and carpentry from kitchen fitting, doors, flooring, skirting to loft conversions and extensions. Extremely reliable and honest, I take pride in providing a professional and efficient service to my clients.
Please get in touch with Vince for a quote.
PSJ

A big thumbs up from me! Vince came at very short notice to help provide a good temporary solution to a collapsed bathroom ceiling and at a very reasonable price, going out of his way to make sure the job was done. I'll also second that he is friendly, reliable and honest. Give him a try!
DulwichSal

And a big thumbs up from us too. We called Vince (after finding him on here) and he came fixed our problem with our gate and brick fence on THE SAME DAY without even meeting us. He returned to do some cosmetic work the following day upon request. We will certainly use him again.
JB

Hi there we need scarfing repairs/possible replacement to head of semi-circular bay window suffering from wet rot.

We're in SW2 2DS do get in touch if interested?

Cheers

Judith 07837718040