Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

*NOW SOLD* Retro Tavo Table & Chairs (4) dining set - ?150

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
HelzBelz

We bought this Belgium Tavo kitchen/dining table & chair set, dating from the 1960s/70s, hoping could find space for it at home but we're now planning some building works so need to clear room. Everyone who visits loves it - it has neat proportions and the grey and white patterned formica + chrome is just a cool combination. It'd be perfect for a small kitchen or dining area where space is at a premium.

Condition... the formica table top is in great condition with just a little light scratching and a couple of very tiny dinks - no major chips or cracks. The chrome has also lasted very well for the most part although there are some rust spots (mostly out of sight underneath the seats) and there are some light scratches on the legs. There's a little rust present at the back of one of the chairs. None of the black leg stops are missing.

The set includes one table and four chairs (and not the Meakin coffee set which I'm going to upload separately!). DM me for more photographs if you're not sure this is for you. It is a vintage piece and, as a result, it is not in shiny spangly new condition. It is, however, in fabulous vintage condition and I'm really fond of it so hope it goes to someone who loves this kind of stuff the same as me. Time to let go...

Collection from Forest Hill, Saturday and Sunday mornings or weekday evenings.

MEASUREMENTS

Table

H: 75 cm
W: 90 cm (table top)
D: 60 cm

The legs are slightly splayed which means the table at it's widest point (base of legs) it measures 91cmx61cm.

Chairs

H: 77cm
W: 39cm (chair seat)
D: 38cm (from front of chair seat to back of back support)

The legs are slightly splayed which means the table at it's widest point (base of legs) it measures 45cmx45cm
HelzBelz

I've attached a couple more pics for info.

Next weekend I may be able to deliver to SE22/SE23 postcodes if that helps at all.

Thanks.
HelzBelz

Retro table and chair set still available....
HelzBelz

Still for sale...
HelzBelz

It was fun while it lasted but the Tavo set is now gone gone gone.