Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

After school nanny needed, from Sept, Herne Hill

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys). Nanny services can be sought here too.
niki111

Hello, we are looking for an after school nanny to pick up and look after my two daughters, a 5 year old and 3 year old. They are very close to each other and play well together. From September they will both be at Rosendale Primary School, in Year 1 and School Nursery. We live in Herne Hill, about a mile walk from school, in part through the park.

We are looking for someone who can pick them up from school, bring them home, play together or take them to play dates and give them dinner. We need someone for three days a week Mon, Tues, Wed for 3.5 hours a day 3:00pm ? 6:30pm, starting on 11 September.

If you?re interested please give me a call on 07989 970272.
Thanks, Niki
Oz D

Send PM
niki111

I'm still looking for an after school nanny to pick up and look after my two daughters, 5 and 3 year olds, both at school at Rosendale Primary School. Picking up at 3:20pm for 3 hours, for 3 days Monday to Wednesday. To start the second week of September.

The role would involve a mile walk back home, in part through Brockwell park, supervising play dates and cooking them dinner.

If you?re interested please PM me or conatct me on 07989 970272.
Thanks, Niki