FOR SALE: Egg Stroller Pram with all accessories

Egg Stroller Pram with all accessories in fabulous condition!

**OPEN TO OFFERS** asking for ?499

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE PHOTOS

- Only used for 4 months

- Brand new cost approx ?1100 with all bits

- Never been puked in/on and same goes for wee and poo!!!

- Comes from smoke and pet free home

- Collection only please SE24

- Excellent condition, wheels will need a bit of a clean, and 3 marks in total, I have pictures of all 3 (2 on chassis and 1 on leather handlebar).

- includes: carry cot, stroller attachment, covers for both, black seat liner, footmuff with grey lining, rain cover, cup holder

Official description from manufacturer below:

The egg? stroller has been designed in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg? a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents. The egg? has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology? tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability. The one-hand fold chassis is compact and freestanding when folded and the three position recline, parent and forward facing seat unit is spacious and comfortable

Safety notice: suitable from 6 months up to 15kgs

Features

Type of Wheels: 4 EVA puncture free tyres

Terrain: Urban

Reclining Positions: 3 Positions

No. of Wheels: 4 Wheels

Length (cm): 59

Material: Cotton

Model: Egg

Direction of Travel: Both

Fits: Maxi Cosi cabriofix or pebble

Compatible with Car Seat: Yes

Compatible with Carry Cot: Yes

Compatible with Second Seat: Yes

Brand: Egg

Car Seat Included: No

Age From: 6 Months +

Backrest Reclines: Yes

Height (cm): 98

Width (cm): 106

Pushchair Features: Raincover Included and Shopping Basket Included and Height Adjustable Handles and One Hand Fold

Weight: 13.5

Colour: Petrol Blue

Archived