Nanny wanted for September

Our lovely nanny is off to University in September so we are looking for a part-time nanny to work 3 days between Monday-Thursday from approx 8.30am - 6pm to look after our twin boys aged 18 months old.

Role will include preparing food and feeding; light cleaning and washing related to children (i.e. post meal clear up but general housework not required); playing, singing and plenty of activities; with occasional support for bath and bedtime routine.

The boys have an active social life and love going to classes, meeting their twin group and trips to the park. So we're looking for a nanny who is fun, friendly, outgoing and loves getting out and about. Experience of child development would be a bonus.

Dad works from home regularly, so will be present during working hours but he very much stays out of the way and we also have a cat...who normally also stays out of the way when the boys are round!

Nannies who are Ofsted registered or happy to be registered for childcare vouchers please get in touch.

hi my names Emily, im not ofsted registered , but ive been a nanny for 4 years , and i have good experience and glowing refrences. I have my level 3 diploma in children and young peoples workforce and before i started my course i worked at a twins and triplets group for children under 3. Im interested in the position your looking to fill and if you would like to talk more with me feel free to give me a email- [email protected]

many thanks

Emily

Archived