Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Handyman Needed

Ask our members for opinions about local trades, services, shops, restaurants.
joseba

Looking for a handyman who can do a number of jobs around the house (take off and replace radiator, build shelves, fix rotten decking, replace door, replace door handles, replace locks, replace taps and a few others). Probably about a week's worth of work.

I tried Aston and Vince who are recommended here but they are both not available in the next four weeks.

Would you have other recommendations?
jojolulu

i would recommend Andrew really professional and straightforward . will certainly be using him again 07446280549
samandiz

Another recommendation for Andrew. He took down a bathroom cabinet, re-tiled the wall behind it and put the cabinet back on the wall. He turned up on time, did an excellent job and cleaned up after himself. A nice chap, easy to deal with and a pleasure to have around. He also fitted a smoke alarm for me without charging extra. I will be using him again, 07446 280549