Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Seeking childcare- Herne Hill/Brixton borders

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys). Nanny services can be sought here too.
makuba333

We are looking for childcare for two full days a week for our wonderful 1 year old boy. We live between Herne Hill and Brixton. It would be for two days a week- either Thursdays and Fridays or potentially Monday and Friday.
SandraJnpr

Hi,

I'm a 25 years old graduated student from Paris leaving next to Peckham library and doing a three days a week part-time internship, therefore, your schedule would be perfect.

I have more than 6 years of nanny experience with children from 6 months to 12 years old. I'm a smiling, patient and caring young woman but also capable of authority when needed.

I'll be happy to meet to discuss your needs and meet your child, please let me know what you think,

Have a nice evening,

Regards,

Mrs Sandra Jean Pierre
[email protected]
KatiePrescott

I cannot recommend our former childminder on Mayall road highly enough

Her name is Lucy 07886 305175

She looked after our daughter from 1-2.5 and she thrived there

Hope that helps