Wanted: Double bed / Sofa / Furniture please!

theron

Hello!

We are moving into our first rented unfurnished house, and are in desperate need of furniture! (eek).

I am looking for:

- A double bed / and or mattress

- A sofa

- a kitchen table of some sort and some dining chairs

We are local and can collect pretty flexibly, so anything you have to offer, please do not hesitate to get in contact!

Many thanks!

Hello there!

I know this is not on your list, but thought I'd post just in case - I have a double wardrobe going free if that's any good to you? It's ikea, a tiny bit of wear and tear on the corners, but in perfectly serviceable nick. It's currently dismantled, but I have all the screws etc and it's really easy to assemble. I'm in SE15, PM me if you're interested.

Good luck with the furnishing!

Peacelily

http://imgur.com/a/wND1x

http://imgur.com/a/MhLFB

Hello,

I am moving out of the country and I have to sell almost everything. I have a grey sofa bed from ikea (lovas). It has a storage box under it and I can give you the cover sheet that goes with it. Please contact me if you want more information.

I am also selling an armchair, a kitchen table with two chairs, two small living room tables, a drawer chest, and a bedside table. Please let me know if you are interested.

Julia

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your offers and replies!

As it currently stands, we aren't in need of any wardrobes, and have now sorted a dining table! (thank you Emmaus!)

We are still looking for:

- 4 chairs to go around our new table!

- A double bed / divan / mattress

- A sofa

As recent graduates we haven't got a large budget to spend, so many thanks to everyone who has taken the time to direct us to their items for sale - good luck with selling your stuff!

Cheers!

Hello, i'm moving abroad and have a really big list of things i'm selling - open to offers - please see the attached.

Please text me on 07906 945677 if you are interested in anything. I'm based in East Dulwich. Thanks!

Hi, we are selling a table and 4 chairs if you're still looking. 4 good quality oak chairs for ?160 and the table for ?80. (But happy to negotiate price) All just about a year old and in great condition. We're moving to Peckham Rye on 20 September if you can wait that long. You can come collect in north London if you need it ASAP, though!

Here are the chairs: https://www.gumtree.com/p/dining-tables-chairs/set-of-oak-dining-chairs-like-new/1263632602

Here is the table: https://www.gumtree.com/p/dining-tables-chairs/4-6-person-oak-extendable-dining-table-very-good-condition/1263631067

• 1 month later...

Archived