Thai-vedic massage newsletter: Lomi Lomi | Summer Sale | Thai massage in Peckham Rye Park

Thai-vedic massage newsletter

In this newsletter

* New Therapist: Lomi Lomi Massage

* Summer Sale on Neal's Yard Treatments and Thai Foot Reflexology

* Thai Massage in Peckham Rye Park

* Coming Soon: Warm Bamboo Massage + Balinese Wraps & Scrubs

View this email in your browser http://mailchi.mp/28571fb5da6b/thai-vedic-massage-newsletter

** New Therapy: Lomi Lomi Massage!

------------------------------------------------------------

We are delighted to welcome a new therapist Katy Ro to the Thai-vedic massage team. Katy will be offering Lomi Lomi massages on Saturdays only from the 12th August. She writes:

"Lomi Lomi is a Hawaiian bodywork practice that evolved to embrace the whole being (physical, emotional and energetic). By offering the touch, presence and Aloha the practitioner invites the recipient to be who they are, supporting them in their journey of connection with the higher self.

The touch of Lomi Lomi is revitalising, nurturing, sensitive and deep in a space free of judgement, fear or resistance. Long, flowing strokes on oiled skin create a soothing dancing rhythm as that of ocean wav

es"

* 90 minutes - ?95

Book a Lomi Lomi Massage! https://widget.treatwell.co.uk/place/#offer-details-page?id=2067084&venueId=267461

Summer Sale on Neal's Yard Treatments and Thai Reflexology Foot Massage

Until the end of the school holidays (September 3rd) we'll be offering ?10 off Neal's Yard Treatments (Deep Cleanse Facials, Indian Head Massage, Ayurvedic Foot Massage & Scrub*) or our 1 hour Thai Reflexology Foot Massage**

* 30 minute Neal's Yard Treatment - ?20 (normally ?30) or only ?10 when booked with a 60, 90 or 120 minute massage (a maximum of 2 Neal's Yard Treatments at a time can be booked at this sale price).

* 60 minute Thai Reflexology Foot Massage - ?30 (normally ?40)

N.B. This offer is only available when booked by email or text - you won't find this on our website or Treatwell!

*Available with Clara and Stephen

**Only available with Stephen, and only until 21st August

Enquire about our Summer Sale! [email protected]

Thai Massage in Peckham Rye Park

After recently giving a Thai massage to a friend in Peckham Rye Park , I thought it would be a nice to offer this to you, my lovely clients!

It would have to be a dry enough, warm enough day for this to work (so plan B would be to do the massage inside) but hopefully we will have some more of those before the summer is out.

Please email me to arrange, rather than booking online as I will need to factor in more time for getting to and from the park.

N.B. Only available with Stephen

============================================================

** Book a Thai Massage in the Park! [email protected]

Coming Soon: Warm Bamboo Massage

I'm off on my travels again 22nd August to 20th September, this time to the beautiful island of Bali (I know , get me!) where I'll spend a few weeks learning how to do Warm Bamboo Massage (a massage I tried in Thailand last year in which bamboo sticks of various size are heated then used like a rolling pin to give a very focused deep tissue massage) at the Bali International Spa Academy.

I'll also be learning about various Balinese Body Wraps & Scrubs using:

* Papaya

* Coffee

* Chocolate

* Coconut

So watch this space for an exciting new range of Balinese Treatments coming to East Dulwich this Autumn

Stephen Nock, Clara Gomez & Katy Ro

https://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk

72 Crawthew Grove

East Dulwich

SE22 9AB

07950933150 (Stephen)

07341832398 (Clara)

[email protected]