Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

GONE! Lovely cream metal day bed with trundle ?20

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
immyp

I have a lovely cream metal daybed which comes with a trundle (so you can pull it out and turn it into a super king bed) and two single mattresses for sale for a bargain ?20! It's been a fantastic spare bed but I'm now getting a double bed so need to sell it. A couple of the slats are prone to falling off, but nothing a bit of super glue won't fix. It's pretty sturdy and no guests have fallen out yet! Whoever buys the bed will need to bring some tools (spanner/screwdriver etc) and a friend to dismantle the bed themselves in order to collect it, as I have no idea how to dismantle it! Hence the bargain price. Picture attached of how it looks in all its glory. Collection from SE15 any time from Monday 7th Aug.
Beautsboy

Hi can I have this please. Kay
rachel hedges

If this doesn't go can I have please can pick up asap x