Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

NOW SOLD Ping pong table - free

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
victorialucy

We're having to get rid of our ping pong table as we're moving into a house with no garden. It's an All-Weather Outdoor Table, we bought it for ?200 a couple of years ago second hand.

It's still perfectly usable but needs a bit of TLC - mainly just would benefit from a new net. It also needs putting back up because to get it out of our tiny flat it needs to be in pieces! I've attached a photo of it as it is taken down and of it up and in use.

Happy to give this away for free if you can collect in the next week or so - we're located just off Lordship Lane - and will chuck in four bats too.
victorialucy

This has now gone pending collection on Saturday.
kristinatapley

Hello, please let me know if it does not get picked up. I am happy to come get it right away. Thank you! Kristina