Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Skilled painters/decorators needed

Ask for recommendations, feedback and discuss East Dulwich businesses and services.
CarolineCC

We're looking for skilled painters and decorators for post-renovation works. Please provide photos of previous work, if you can.

Thanks
Kevin1000

Hi mate..

Seeing that you need high quality Decorators i must recommend the company that Decorated my home.

If your interested please check this guys out.

http://www.decorwise.co.uk/
kbabes

Laurant & team came highy recommended from a post on here & must say they did a fantastic job, quote was reasonable and completed work swiftly and professionally. Would definitely recommend.

Laurant Webb
Building, Painting and Decorating
07776 187 667
Decor98

You can find an offer of a very professional company that deals with comprehensive interior renovations. I think it's worth getting acquainted with their proposal.
HomeLoft

A very interesting offer of the company dealing in renovation, including interior painting.
perkik

HI. I can highly recommend MJB Painters who have done several jobs for me and I've always been extremely pleased with the skill, professionalism, reliability and high standard of finish. Do give them a call on 07506 047721, speak to Mark and I'm sure they will be more than happy to come and give you a quote. Thanks.
Leiden

If you are looking for a professional painting company. There is an offer of a company that has extensive experience in this industry.
Xhome

A very artractive offer from an interior renovation company. They are real professionals who can boast of having completed many ambitious projects.
Dulwich handy

Did someone actually have read when the post has been posted ?
In bloody august
I assume it has already been done
EliiNannyCleaner

August of 2017!!!
ianr

When a thread is revived for no obvious reason after a long period of inactivity, it's very likely been done to insert one or more backlinks with the aim of raising a website's search rank with Google etc.

All of the five links above and listed below are non-local, and touted by new posters who haven't posted since. For those and other reasons the posts containing them all seem to me to be self-serving.

www.decorwise.co.uk www.decorwise.co.uk www.decorwise.co.uk
stopforumspam.com has a report of user kevin1000 posting on 21 October

paulsdecorators.co.uk paulsdecorators.co.uk paulsdecorators.co.uk
stopforumspam.com has a report of user Decor98 posting from [email protected] on 2 January.

cubebc.co.uk cubebc.co.uk cubebc.co.uk

magicviewdecorating.co.uk magicviewdecorating.co.uk magicviewdecorating.co.uk

bcsbuildersuk.co.uk bcsbuildersuk.co.uk bcsbuildersuk.co.uk