Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Recommending a local builder

Ask our members for opinions about local trades, services, shops, restaurants.
Easterbunny

I wanted to recommend Eddie Celaj, Nico and their team who have just finished a renovation project for us.

They have done a fantastic job of moving our bathroom, knocking down walls and building new doors and cupboards as well as flooring and painting (internally and externally). They tidied every evening which meant any mess and dust was minimised and the work was all done to a very high standard.

They were also delightful to work with and wonderful with our young kids.

Eddie - 07791 076062

I'd really recommend them to anyone looking to have building work done in this area. Happy to respond to questions if you DM me.
Jennylewis

Thanks for the recommendation @easterbunny!

I agree with all the above comments. Eddie and Nico - EDI Projects Ltd. did an amazing kitchen and bathroom renovation for me. They project managed the whole job themselves onsite every day so I didn't have to deal with multiple workman (which was the problem last time I had builders). The place looks smashing. If you want pictures, I think they put them up on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/EDIBUILDING/

You can contact them on [email protected] or dm me for more info

Thanks Jen