Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

One Double Bedroom Flat for Rent in East Dulwich ?1,250 per month

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
eveguttentag

Bright, modern, sunny one bedroom first floor flat in Altima Court for rent at ?1,250 per month. Newly decorated and available immediately. Flat faces quiet courtyard. Bathroom with large power shower. Kitchen has large fridge/freezer, microwave, Bosch oven and ceramic hob, Bosch dishwasher, wash/dryer and plenty of storage space. Kitchen opens onto spacious living area. Parking space behind locked gate. Excellent transport links close by. Direct train link to London Bridge. Around the corner from East Dulwich Leisure Centre with large gym and swimming pool. 5 minutes from Lordship Lane with it's numerous restaurants,cinema, bars and shops. If interested, please phone 07775774417 and I will send photos.
jenny pink

Hiya,may try the residential section too...Jenny
ali_f

Jenny,
Why do you feel the need to constantly comment on other people's posts and put them right? Did someone put you in charge, or are you a self-appointed busybody?
best regards
Ali
jenny pink

all_f

I am neither,thank you very much
but believe it or not,most peeps actually thank me,as they didn't realise,they've posted in the wrong section

ALSO,doesn't it increase the chance of OP,to get responses,if posted in right section ?
Harry

Hiya Jenny

Shouldn't this be in the General ED issues/gossip section

Cheers

Harry
jenny pink

Harry...
very funny
the Residential one....actually

Jenny