Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Have you lost a chinchilla?!

If you've lost, found or had something stolen in the area, post it here. Coats, glasses, cats, dogs, mail for other people etc etc....
Leaves1983!

Cream, albino chinchilla seen hopping about Norman Court front garden on Lordship Lane at around midnight, 7 August.

We managed to catch him/her and put it in the cat carrier!

I have called the RSPCA who will arrange for it to be collected tomorrow.

Would be great to return it to its rightful owner beforehand.
Marylleestart

You are a great person!I think that couldn't resist and leave such a small miracle in my house. LOL
FrankMathis

A few years ago, our chinchilla boy also ran away. To tell the truth, it was such a tragedy for children, I will never forget. It is really as if a member of your family disappeared. They are very silent but fast animals. We have a house and once a day we gave her the possibility to walk through the room. I think that somebody forgot to close the window and it jumped away. They really ump very high and behave like small kids. You know it is very cute how do chinchillas take dust baths . They are like antistress that calms you down after a hard day.