Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Evening/weekend babysitter

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys). Nanny services can be sought here too.
R Pryce

Hello All,

My name is Raelle, I am 21 years of age living in south London. I have over 4 years childcare experience through babysitting children aged?between 0-10 yrs for close friends and family. I have also gained experience in a Primary School setting working with children aged 3-5 yrs.

I am a kind, attentive and bubbly person who loves being active and creative with children. I am organised and reliable and have a passion for caring and working with children At present I am doing my level 3 in childcare and education which i wish to complete by the end of the year. I then plan to move onto pursue a career in Nannying.

I have been DBS checked

I am available to babysit on weekday evenings (5.00pm-onwards) and fully flexible on the weekends.