Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Boundary Changes

The place to relax and chat about anything. Feel free to discuss the price of fish, music issues, share gardening tips
rahrahrah

Today is the last day to comment on initial plans for future boundary changes: https://www.bcereviews.org.uk/
Bob Buzzard

Can the Boundary Commission help me with the incorrect placement of my neighbour?s fence?
Waseley

There was a great documentary about an ordinary American family, I say ordinary but the complexion is rather yellow and the Matriach has blue hair. Anyway they find out that there house was never adopted in the Union so they set up their own nation. Perhaps you could declare UDI Bob. Although I recall it ended up with US troops invading and I think there may have also been a native American burial site there so you could get a Poltergeist situation. So careful what you wish for.
ianr

> Perhaps you could declare UDI Bob.

With a follow-up film: Passport to Pooterland.
Spartacus

Bobs got a UTI* did you say ... how uncomfortable

* Unresolved Trellis Incident
Bob Buzzard

I shall tag them in a tweet to ask for help.