Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Yu-Gi-Oh Speed Duel Battle City Box-good condition

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
fortnova

I have had a Yu-Gi-Oh Speed Duel Battle City Box for a while now but it rarely sees any use so i thought should sell it, all the cards have been sleeved and i also have some spare sleeves which i keep in the box which are included. I still have all 4 game mats which were originally included with the battle box. The box set is also the only place (to my knowledge) that comes with 1st edition Egyptian god cards, and you don't just get 1 but instead you get all 3.

As well as all the cards that are originally in the box set, as well as them all being sleeved and the extra sleeves, I also have 2 structure decks (that are also sleeved) in there as well. The 2 structure decks are the Dinosmasher's Fury structure deck and the Cyberse Link structure deck (which i think might be missing a couple cards).

Selling for ?50, collection from Dulwich.