Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Looking for a part-time nanny 2 mornings a week

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys).
jessicablun

We?re looking for a nanny/ mother?s help for two mornings or afternoons a week(timings flexible) to help me with my 7 month old baby and 3.5 year old throughout spring and during the school summer holidays. Please DM if you?re interested or can recommend anyone. We?re based in Herne Hill.
joannaelizabeth.smit

Hi there I am a fully qualified nanny and would be available Thursday and Friday afternoons if that is any help.
Scots gran

Hello I am a retired nanny living in herne hill 20 years exp also special needs primary school assistant look forward to hearing from you .07480861837 rena ref available
DHrKH

Good evening, Currently, I am a nursery nurse for the past four years,I am very much familiar with the EYFS and enjoys creating activities suitable for each individual child. I am DBS checked and first aided trained. I am available Saturdays,Sundays and Mondays.