Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

overflowing uncollected bin at Goodrich Entrance Upland Road

Discuss life in London's East Dulwich. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you
mynamehere

Overflowing uncollected bin at Goodrich Entrance Upland Road

Once again this bin has not been emptied of Poo Bags and general waste from Goodrich families and passer-bys.

I've submitted a complaint but still nothing. All the other bins are maintained.
Nigello

Email the local councillor? [email protected] I think but you can easily check that. She?s responsive and helpful in my experience. In the meantime how about slapping on the marigolds and bunging the refuse in another bin? It?s what I do so I?m not asking you to do something I would not.
mynamehere

I've cleaned it twice over months of smeared scattered bags of poo everywhere. And I've just emailed Maggie. It has taken some months for me to realise my eyes are not deceiving me and it cannot be blamed on COVID.
heartblock

I regularly have to e-mail Cllr McAsh about food rubbish uncollected from the Dutch estate.. after the foxes have hauled it across the road, it is finally dealt with days later. James always gets onto it quickly though.
rachp

If the bin repeatedly fills up more quickly than the ones around it, simplest solution would be to put another bin next to it. Convincing Southwark of that will no doubt be a mission but worth a go. It?s taken well over a year to convince them they should empty the bins on northcross road on a Saturday morning so that people have somewhere to put their rubbish from buying food and drink at the market. James McAsh is helpful but hamstrung by those around him.
mynamehere

The bin directly at the Goodrich School door at the crossover on Upland Road has uniquely not been emptied in several months. Hard to believe but true. Filthy. I wonder why the Goodrich School doesn't seem to care.
rachp

Weird, hope you get a helpful response!