After school nanny / part time nanny

Len28

I?m looking for a part time position ideally after school pick up from September.Currently I?m doing school pick ups until beginning of July ( my last day 7 th of July).I?m open to either 2 full days or late morning start. Ideally minimum of 5 hours a day 4 days a week but I?m open to 5 days also.

I?m available from beginning of July or I can do mornings until 2pm from May until I find the right family .If needed I can do longer hours during the summer hols from July. I have worked as a nanny for over 20 years ( in the area). I?m DBS checked , Ofsted reg, with fantastic checkable references.

Looking forward hearing from you

Hiya. I've just posted on the forum and noticed your ad, see below for what I'm after if that is any good? I'd also be up for some help in the morning before school drop-off (7am - 8.30am) but that may be too early and shifts too short.

I am looking for someone to help with my three children, 2 or 3 days per week on a regular basis. It'd involve picking them up from school / nursery in ED, bringing them home, snack/bath/bed and staying until I get home. Hours would be roughly 5-7.30/8pm and I could be flexible on days, although Monday and Thursday would be great. The kids are 1, 4 and 6.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Archived