Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Garden Spade needing to borrow

The place to relax and chat about anything. Feel free to discuss the price of fish, music issues, share gardening tips
thebond

Hello Friends

Does anyone have a garden Spade I could borrow for a day? I need to dig myself a hole, literally a small one. In the West Dulwich preferably, but I can drive to pick up, can leave you a deposit for peace of mind.

Kind regards

James
Waseley

You'll get one for under a fiver from Posh Junk near the Plough. There are also garden tools for sale on this site. It's the sort of thing you can borrow from a neighbour so you could join or set up a local WhatsApp group.
SpringTime

Knock on a door FFS
thebond

Thank you SpringTime for your input. Naturally asking neighbours would be the first port of call, but did you stop to realise why I'm asking my wider community before adding your aggressive comment? None of my neighbours have need for such tools as we live in an purpose built apartments with no garden.

It's nice to see such warm and welcoming comments to my friendly shout out :-(
MrsR

Pm sent
sweetgirl

Did you get one?
If not I have one you can borrow
Spartacus

I heard that Doug has one 😅