Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Driving Instructor Recommendation - Sarah

Ask for recommendations, feedback and discuss East Dulwich businesses and services.
oliviassmith

I had a brilliant experience of learning to drive with Sarah as my instructor. She really made sure she understood exactly what I found challenging, and methodically tackled every difficulty. Sarah is an excellent teacher and I always felt safe in the car with her, even when outside my comfort zone. She?s also friendly, totally reliable and organised. I had a test date scheduled from my 4th lesson which we worked towards (due to DVSA backlog of tests), and I passed first time thanks to Sarah?s lessons!

Give Sarah a message if interested - 07956563129 :)
Tony2014

Hi,
I also would recommend Sarah 100%. I hadn't driven for many years and was apprehensive about driving again especially as I had just had a not-great experience with another (non-local) instructor. She's patient, encouraging and you're never made to feel stupid. I thought it would take a lot more lessons than it did but I am now driving again. And she is a genuinely nice person.
Tony