Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Vintage Jubilee union jack flags (either VE Day or coronation) ?50

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
Sazzle30

Hi

I have inherited 2 flags and what I think is a table runner (bit tea stained) and was told they came from VE day but as they have crowns I wonder if they are actually from a coronation. Not fussed about the jubilee or the royal family so are wasted on me.

In vintage condition made of cotton. Grab yourself some history. Can What's App more pictures.
Sazzle30

Pic of the table runner
gabys1st

We think that we might have a long string of bunting composed of possibly French Flags as well as def. Union Jacks. If you only want the Uion Jacks you cd cut the French ones off. If you are still interested Hubbie try and find where it is hiding in the shed. No promises will be able to find it.