Temporary/part time childcare needed in September

Hi, our 4 year old is starting Reception and (although he's already at the nursery of the school) they have quite a drawn out 'settling in' period. We are really stuck for childcare during these weeks. I'm a teacher so unable to take holiday then and my husband can't do it all.

We need someone from 31st Aug- 14th September. Some full days, some just mornings.

Might suit a student waiting to start uni or a nanny waiting to start a permanent job?!

Our son is very easy going...he loves being read to, playing board games, going to the playground.

If you think you might be able to help please get in touch asap. Thank you!

Hi ya

My name is Claire. I’m a local fun nanny & I am available the dates you mentioned.

I am just finishing with the lovely family I’ve been with for 5.5yrs :’(

as their youngest is going into reception too.

Look forward to hearing from you. When I hear back from you I will send you my number & we could have a chat.

Thanks so much.

From Claire x