Need to get papers to court by tomorrow advice please?

Delainie

I have to get my evidence to shorditch court by Tuesday. Case is 13/02 so think papers have to be at court in the morning. I am thinking of going there tonight to see if I can post through their door, anyone know if there is a letter box that is open at night as just wondering if it gets locked or something in the evenings. Don't fancy going all the way to find I can't put them through. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

They don't allow evidence to be emailed , the defence could be emailed through gov.uk. my fault, elderly neighbour very ill this week and has taken all my time so my organising had to be put to the wayside.papers need to be there tomorrow and was thinking of driving tonight to put through letterbox, trying not to have to go tomorrow with busy traffic. Just have no idea if they seal letterbox for safety reasons! Nightmare, that's what I get for leaving so late.

I personally delivered papers to the County Court last year as they lost the first lot. If memory serves me correctly they wouldn't actually sign for them, but just insisted I put them in this large letterbox inside the building. I phoned the court later to seek confirmation that they had been registered as received.