Forum Sponsors

http://gymboree-uk.com/f/east-dulwich/
xxxx
https://georgemonkhouse.com

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageBasketball sessions/scrimmage
Posted by Blaz 07 May, 2018 12:22

Hi,

I'm looking to get involved in recreational basketball sessions. Does anyone know someone who plays regularly in the area and needs new players? I'm not necessarily looking for sports clubs as such.

Thanks in advance!

messageRe: Basketball sessions/scrimmage
Posted by nitzeee 28 May, 2018 12:17

Hi, did you find somewhere to play? I've been wanting to get back in the game and play just for the enjoyment of the sport.

Also, can you suggest whats the closest place to just go shoot some hoops near ED/lordship lane? I'm new to the area so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks! N

Posted by Blaz 21 June, 2018 21:52

Hi Nitzee,

I currently play outdoors on the basketball courts in Dulwich Park, there's lots of people there especially on weekends. It also happens to be close to Lordship Lane. Apologies for a late reply, I hope to see you there.

Blaz

Posted by se22newmum January 08, 04:28PM

Hi both;
My husband misses his informal pick up games so badly. If he comes down to the park, which days are people playing pick up games? Or are they more formal? If so, how can I find out more? Thanks!

Posted by Rianoo January 09, 08:10AM

Hi all, if you hear any news about games please can you post here, I would like to get involved. Tx

Posted by FloS February 06, 02:23PM

hey guys,

I jumped ahead a little bit and spoke to Dulwich College which would have a court available for regular bookings on Thursdays, 8:30-10PM. Price would be 44GBP per hour so would be pretty minimal if shared by a group of 10-14 people.
Just wanted to check if we'd have enough interest for a regular court time?

Best,
Flo

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum